Helmond Sport vs FC Den Bosch

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

Helmond Sport vs FC Den Bosch Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 23:00

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

Helmond Sport

Helmond Sport

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

 FC Den Bosch

FC Den Bosch

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 23:00

43%

Helmond Sport Wins

36%

Draw

22%

FC Den Bosch Wins

1

Full Time Tip

14%

Under 2,5 Goals

86%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

36%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

62%

Both Team To Score - Yes

38%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

43%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

4.28

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Helmond Sport vs FC Den Bosch

Time: 23:00 Date: 15/1/2021

League: Netherlands Eerste Divisie

For the game between Helmond Sport vs FC Den Bosch on 15/1/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that Helmond Sport has a 43% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 14% and over 2.5 score probability is 86%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Helmond Sport vs FC Den Bosch is 4.28. Half time porbability for Helmond Sport is 36%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for FC Den Bosch is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Helmond Sport vs FC Den Bosch is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 38 and YES-BTTS 62. Handicap Prediction for this game is 43%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Aston Villa U23s vs West Brom U23s

15/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Wurzburger Kickers vs E. Braunschweig

15/1/2021 20:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Jocoro FC vs Municipal Limeno

15/1/2021 0:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CS Cartagines vs Santos Guapiles

15/1/2021 5:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

EN Paralimni vs AEL Limassol

15/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

West Ham Utd U23s vs Chelsea U23s

15/1/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Red Star FC93 vs US Boulogne

15/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kagera Sugar vs Gwambina

15/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Reading U23s vs Norwich U23s

15/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Jong AZ Alkmaar vs Almere City FC

15/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions