Figueirense vs Brasil de Pelotas

Brazil Serie B

Figueirense vs Brasil de Pelotas Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 23:30

Brazil Serie B

Figueirense

Figueirense

Brazil Serie B

 Brasil de Pelotas

Brasil de Pelotas

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 23:30

30%

Figueirense Wins

42%

Draw

28%

Brasil de Pelotas Wins

X

Full Time Tip

75%

Under 2,5 Goals

25%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

19%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

70%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.26

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Figueirense vs Brasil de Pelotas

Time: 23:30 Date: 15/1/2021

League: Brazil Serie B

For the game between Figueirense vs Brasil de Pelotas on 15/1/2021 at 23:30 we calculated that Figueirense has a 30% probability to win, 42% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 75% and over 2.5 score probability is 25%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Figueirense vs Brasil de Pelotas is 1.26. Half time porbability for Figueirense is 19%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for Brasil de Pelotas is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Figueirense vs Brasil de Pelotas is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 70%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Aluminium Arak vs Gol Gohar

15/1/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SO Cholet vs Villefranche

15/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Nam Dinh FC vs Ha Noi FC

15/1/2021 14:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Montpellier HSC vs AS Monaco

15/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

JS Saoura vs NA Hussein Dey

15/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

US Biskra vs USM Bel Abbes

15/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Red Star FC93 vs US Boulogne

15/1/2021 20:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Brighton U23s vs Tottenham U23s

15/1/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Lazio vs AS Roma

15/1/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Chennai City vs Real Kashmir

15/1/2021 11:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions