FC Dordrecht vs FC Volendam

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

FC Dordrecht vs FC Volendam Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 20:45

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

FC Dordrecht

FC Dordrecht

Netherlands Eerste Divisie

 FC Volendam

FC Volendam

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 20:45

22%

FC Dordrecht Wins

23%

Draw

55%

FC Volendam Wins

2

Full Time Tip

34%

Under 2,5 Goals

66%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

33%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

50%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.28

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Dordrecht vs FC Volendam

Time: 20:45 Date: 15/1/2021

League: Netherlands Eerste Divisie

For the game between FC Dordrecht vs FC Volendam on 15/1/2021 at 20:45 we calculated that FC Dordrecht has a 22% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 55% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 34% and over 2.5 score probability is 66%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Dordrecht vs FC Volendam is 3.28. Half time porbability for FC Dordrecht is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for FC Volendam is 33. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Dordrecht vs FC Volendam is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 50%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


JS Saoura vs NA Hussein Dey

15/1/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

US Biskra vs USM Bel Abbes

15/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Nacional (URU) vs Montevideo Wanderers

15/1/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

UTA Arad vs Viitorul Constanta

15/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Deportes Tolima vs Atletico Nacional

15/1/2021 4:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Al Ahli Manama vs Busaiteen

15/1/2021 18:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Lazio vs AS Roma

15/1/2021 22:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Ahli Dubai vs Al Nasr Dubai

15/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Teplice vs FK Jablonec

15/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Dordrecht vs FC Volendam

15/1/2021 20:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions