EN Paralimni vs AEL Limassol

Cyprus First Division

EN Paralimni vs AEL Limassol Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 19:00

Cyprus First Division

EN Paralimni

EN Paralimni

Cyprus First Division

 AEL Limassol

AEL Limassol

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 19:00

23%

EN Paralimni Wins

26%

Draw

51%

AEL Limassol Wins

2

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

42%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.21

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for EN Paralimni vs AEL Limassol

Time: 19:00 Date: 15/1/2021

League: Cyprus First Division

For the game between EN Paralimni vs AEL Limassol on 15/1/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that EN Paralimni has a 23% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 51% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between EN Paralimni vs AEL Limassol is 3.21. Half time porbability for EN Paralimni is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for AEL Limassol is 42. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between EN Paralimni vs AEL Limassol is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Sharjah SC vs Ittihad Kalba

15/1/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Deportivo Pasto vs America de Cali

15/1/2021 1:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Teplice vs FK Jablonec

15/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Raed Club vs Al Nassr Riyadh

15/1/2021 18:15
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Malkiya vs Budaiya

15/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

East Bengal vs Kerala Blasters

15/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

US Orleans vs US Creteil

15/1/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Tala ea Al Jaish vs Wadi Degla SC

15/1/2021 15:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

JS Saoura vs NA Hussein Dey

15/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

ASO Chlef vs CA Bordj Bou Arreridj

15/1/2021 16:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions