Chennai City vs Real Kashmir

India I-League

Chennai City vs Real Kashmir Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 11:30

India I-League

Chennai City

Chennai City

India I-League

 Real Kashmir

Real Kashmir

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 11:30

26%

Chennai City Wins

35%

Draw

39%

Real Kashmir Wins

2

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

17%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.68

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Chennai City vs Real Kashmir

Time: 11:30 Date: 15/1/2021

League: India I-League

For the game between Chennai City vs Real Kashmir on 15/1/2021 at 11:30 we calculated that Chennai City has a 26% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Chennai City vs Real Kashmir is 1.68. Half time porbability for Chennai City is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Real Kashmir is 17. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Chennai City vs Real Kashmir is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


EN Paralimni vs AEL Limassol

15/1/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

West Ham Utd U23s vs Chelsea U23s

15/1/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hatta Club vs Al Ain

15/1/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SO Cholet vs Villefranche

15/1/2021 20:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Sheikh Russel KC vs Brothers Union

15/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sporting CP vs Rio Ave

15/1/2021 21:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Ahli Dubai vs Al Nasr Dubai

15/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

JS Saoura vs NA Hussein Dey

15/1/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sepahan Esfahan vs Paykan FC

15/1/2021 14:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CS Cartagines vs Santos Guapiles

15/1/2021 5:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions