CS Cartagines vs Santos Guapiles

Costa Rica Primera Division

CS Cartagines vs Santos Guapiles Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 5:00

Costa Rica Primera Division

CS Cartagines

CS Cartagines

Costa Rica Primera Division

 Santos Guapiles

Santos Guapiles

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 5:00

39%

CS Cartagines Wins

34%

Draw

27%

Santos Guapiles Wins

1

Full Time Tip

22%

Under 2,5 Goals

78%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

75%

Both Team To Score - Yes

25%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

3.92

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CS Cartagines vs Santos Guapiles

Time: 5:00 Date: 15/1/2021

League: Costa Rica Primera Division

For the game between CS Cartagines vs Santos Guapiles on 15/1/2021 at 5:00 we calculated that CS Cartagines has a 39% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 22% and over 2.5 score probability is 78%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CS Cartagines vs Santos Guapiles is 3.92. Half time porbability for CS Cartagines is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Santos Guapiles is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CS Cartagines vs Santos Guapiles is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 25 and YES-BTTS 75. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Al Ahli Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

15/1/2021 20:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

ENPPI Cairo vs Ceramica Cleopatra

15/1/2021 15:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Ain M lila vs O Medea

15/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

US Biskra vs USM Bel Abbes

15/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Montpellier HSC vs AS Monaco

15/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Nacional (URU) vs Montevideo Wanderers

15/1/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ajman Club vs Al Fujairah Club

15/1/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Steaua Bucuresti vs Astra Giurgiu

15/1/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Aston Villa U23s vs West Brom U23s

15/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

JS Saoura vs NA Hussein Dey

15/1/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions