CD Olimpia vs CD Marathon

Honduras Liga Nacional de Futbol

CD Olimpia vs CD Marathon Football Predictions and Statistics

15/1/2021 4:00

Honduras Liga Nacional de Futbol

CD Olimpia

CD Olimpia

Honduras Liga Nacional de Futbol

 CD Marathon

CD Marathon

Date : 15/1/2021 Time : 4:00

47%

CD Olimpia Wins

33%

Draw

20%

CD Marathon Wins

1

Full Time Tip

61%

Under 2,5 Goals

39%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

52%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.95

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CD Olimpia vs CD Marathon

Time: 4:00 Date: 15/1/2021

League: Honduras Liga Nacional de Futbol

For the game between CD Olimpia vs CD Marathon on 15/1/2021 at 4:00 we calculated that CD Olimpia has a 47% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 61% and over 2.5 score probability is 39%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CD Olimpia vs CD Marathon is 1.95. Half time porbability for CD Olimpia is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 52, and Half Time probability for CD Marathon is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CD Olimpia vs CD Marathon is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Jong AZ Alkmaar vs Almere City FC

15/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SBV Excelsior vs FC Eindhoven

15/1/2021 20:45
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Lyon Duchere vs FC Sete

15/1/2021 20:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Tala ea Al Jaish vs Wadi Degla SC

15/1/2021 15:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Ain M lila vs O Medea

15/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Kitchee SC vs HK Pegasus

15/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Sareeh vs Ramtha Club

15/1/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

West Ham Utd U23s vs Chelsea U23s

15/1/2021 22:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Chievo vs Virtus Entella

15/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

ENPPI Cairo vs Ceramica Cleopatra

15/1/2021 15:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions