Willem II Tilburg vs FC Groningen

Netherlands Eredivisie

Willem II Tilburg vs FC Groningen Football Predictions and Statistics

14/1/2021 23:00

Netherlands Eredivisie

Willem II Tilburg

Willem II Tilburg

Netherlands Eredivisie

 FC Groningen

FC Groningen

Date : 14/1/2021 Time : 23:00

22%

Willem II Tilburg Wins

24%

Draw

54%

FC Groningen Wins

2

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

37%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

63%

Both Team To Score - Yes

37%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.04

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Willem II Tilburg vs FC Groningen

Time: 23:00 Date: 14/1/2021

League: Netherlands Eredivisie

For the game between Willem II Tilburg vs FC Groningen on 14/1/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that Willem II Tilburg has a 22% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 54% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Willem II Tilburg vs FC Groningen is 3.04. Half time porbability for Willem II Tilburg is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for FC Groningen is 37. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Willem II Tilburg vs FC Groningen is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 37 and YES-BTTS 63. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Bayburt Ozel Idare vs Sakaryaspor

14/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Atromitos FC vs Lamia FC

14/1/2021 18:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

UE Sants vs UA Horta

14/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sporting (CRC) vs CS Herediano

14/1/2021 23:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Aris Salonica vs AEK Athens

14/1/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Abha Club

14/1/2021 20:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Ain (KSA) vs Shabab Riyadh

14/1/2021 15:55
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Arsenal vs Crystal Palace

14/1/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ind. Medellin vs Junior Barranquilla

14/1/2021 4:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Nublense vs Union San Felipe

14/1/2021 1:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions