Muaither SC vs Markhiya SC

Qatar Q League

Muaither SC vs Markhiya SC Football Predictions and Statistics

14/1/2021 17:45

Qatar Q League

Muaither SC

Muaither SC

Qatar Q League

 Markhiya SC

Markhiya SC

Date : 14/1/2021 Time : 17:45

34%

Muaither SC Wins

39%

Draw

27%

Markhiya SC Wins

X

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

35%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

70%

Both Team To Score - Yes

30%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

2.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Muaither SC vs Markhiya SC

Time: 17:45 Date: 14/1/2021

League: Qatar Q League

For the game between Muaither SC vs Markhiya SC on 14/1/2021 at 17:45 we calculated that Muaither SC has a 34% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Muaither SC vs Markhiya SC is 2.83. Half time porbability for Muaither SC is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Markhiya SC is 35. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Muaither SC vs Markhiya SC is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 30 and YES-BTTS 70. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Silivrispor vs Muglaspor

14/1/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Kocaelispor vs Hekimoglu Trabzon

14/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Mohammedan SC vs Churchill Brothers

14/1/2021 16:30
0 - 4

2

View Tip

LD Alajuelense vs Perez Zeledon

14/1/2021 5:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sporting (CRC) vs CS Herediano

14/1/2021 23:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

JSM Skikda vs CS Constantine

14/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

UE Sants vs UA Horta

14/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

ADR Jicaral vs San Carlos

14/1/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Abha Club

14/1/2021 20:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Goa vs Jamshedpur

14/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions