Mohammedan SC vs Churchill Brothers

India I-League

Mohammedan SC vs Churchill Brothers Football Predictions and Statistics

14/1/2021 16:30

India I-League

Mohammedan SC

Mohammedan SC

India I-League

 Churchill Brothers

Churchill Brothers

Date : 14/1/2021 Time : 16:30

25%

Mohammedan SC Wins

34%

Draw

41%

Churchill Brothers Wins

2

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

7%

Half Time Home Win

87%

Half Time Draw

7%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

21%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 4

Correct Score

2.39

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Mohammedan SC vs Churchill Brothers

Time: 16:30 Date: 14/1/2021

League: India I-League

For the game between Mohammedan SC vs Churchill Brothers on 14/1/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Mohammedan SC has a 25% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 41% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 4, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Mohammedan SC vs Churchill Brothers is 2.39. Half time porbability for Mohammedan SC is 7%, Half Time draw probability is 87, and Half Time probability for Churchill Brothers is 7. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Mohammedan SC vs Churchill Brothers is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 21%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Lusail City FC vs Al Bidda SC

14/1/2021 17:45
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Silivrispor vs Muglaspor

14/1/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Jazeera Amman vs Shabab Al Urdun

14/1/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Aris Salonica vs AEK Athens

14/1/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Twente vs AFC Ajax

14/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Cruzeiro vs Oeste FC

14/1/2021 3:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Corinthians vs Fluminense RJ

14/1/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ind. Medellin vs Junior Barranquilla

14/1/2021 4:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Avai FC vs Vitoria

14/1/2021 1:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Fateh (KSA) vs Taawoun FC

14/1/2021 17:50
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions