LD Alajuelense vs Perez Zeledon

Costa Rica Primera Division

LD Alajuelense vs Perez Zeledon Football Predictions and Statistics

14/1/2021 5:00

Costa Rica Primera Division

LD Alajuelense

LD Alajuelense

Costa Rica Primera Division

 Perez Zeledon

Perez Zeledon

Date : 14/1/2021 Time : 5:00

67%

LD Alajuelense Wins

18%

Draw

15%

Perez Zeledon Wins

1

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

60%

Half Time Home Win

25%

Half Time Draw

16%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

55%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.27

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for LD Alajuelense vs Perez Zeledon

Time: 5:00 Date: 14/1/2021

League: Costa Rica Primera Division

For the game between LD Alajuelense vs Perez Zeledon on 14/1/2021 at 5:00 we calculated that LD Alajuelense has a 67% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 15% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between LD Alajuelense vs Perez Zeledon is 2.27. Half time porbability for LD Alajuelense is 60%, Half Time draw probability is 25, and Half Time probability for Perez Zeledon is 16. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between LD Alajuelense vs Perez Zeledon is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 55%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Aris Salonica vs AEK Athens

14/1/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Fateh (KSA) vs Taawoun FC

14/1/2021 17:50
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Willem II Tilburg vs FC Groningen

14/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Cimarrones Sonora vs Atlante FC

14/1/2021 6:05
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Corinthians vs Fluminense RJ

14/1/2021 3:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UE Sants vs UA Horta

14/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Bayburt Ozel Idare vs Sakaryaspor

14/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Zacatecas vs Dorados Sinaloa

14/1/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ettifaq FC vs Al Baten

14/1/2021 17:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Botosani vs Arges Pitesti

14/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions