Jazeera Amman vs Shabab Al Urdun

Jordan Premier League

Jazeera Amman vs Shabab Al Urdun Football Predictions and Statistics

14/1/2021 17:00

Jordan Premier League

Jazeera Amman

Jazeera Amman

Jordan Premier League

 Shabab Al Urdun

Shabab Al Urdun

Date : 14/1/2021 Time : 17:00

49%

Jazeera Amman Wins

26%

Draw

25%

Shabab Al Urdun Wins

1

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

43%

Half Time Home Win

29%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

47%

Both Team To Score - Yes

53%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

2.27

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Jazeera Amman vs Shabab Al Urdun

Time: 17:00 Date: 14/1/2021

League: Jordan Premier League

For the game between Jazeera Amman vs Shabab Al Urdun on 14/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Jazeera Amman has a 49% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Jazeera Amman vs Shabab Al Urdun is 2.27. Half time porbability for Jazeera Amman is 43%, Half Time draw probability is 29, and Half Time probability for Shabab Al Urdun is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Jazeera Amman vs Shabab Al Urdun is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 53 and YES-BTTS 47. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


JSK vs DC Motema Pembe

14/1/2021 17:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Silivrispor vs Muglaspor

14/1/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Grecia vs Saprissa

14/1/2021 0:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Correcaminos vs Cancun

14/1/2021 4:05
0 - 2

2

View Tip

ADR Jicaral vs San Carlos

14/1/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Abahani Dhaka vs Bangladesh Police

14/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Deportivo Ahuachapan vs Alianza FC

14/1/2021 0:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Cimarrones Sonora vs Atlante FC

14/1/2021 6:05
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Defensor Sporting vs Boston River

14/1/2021 0:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Ain (KSA) vs Shabab Riyadh

14/1/2021 15:55
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions