Goa vs Jamshedpur

India Super League

Goa vs Jamshedpur Football Predictions and Statistics

14/1/2021 17:00

India Super League

Goa

Goa

India Super League

 Jamshedpur

Jamshedpur

Date : 14/1/2021 Time : 17:00

34%

Goa Wins

39%

Draw

27%

Jamshedpur Wins

X

Full Time Tip

61%

Under 2,5 Goals

39%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

63%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

39%

Both Team To Score - Yes

61%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.93

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Goa vs Jamshedpur

Time: 17:00 Date: 14/1/2021

League: India Super League

For the game between Goa vs Jamshedpur on 14/1/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Goa has a 34% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 61% and over 2.5 score probability is 39%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Goa vs Jamshedpur is 1.93. Half time porbability for Goa is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 63, and Half Time probability for Jamshedpur is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Goa vs Jamshedpur is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 61 and YES-BTTS 39. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Deportes Quindio vs Alianza Petrolera

14/1/2021 1:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

FC Twente vs AFC Ajax

14/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

LD Alajuelense vs Perez Zeledon

14/1/2021 5:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ettifaq FC vs Al Baten

14/1/2021 17:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Fateh (KSA) vs Taawoun FC

14/1/2021 17:50
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atromitos FC vs Lamia FC

14/1/2021 18:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Abha Club

14/1/2021 20:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SC Heerenveen vs RKC Waalwijk

14/1/2021 20:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Botosani vs Arges Pitesti

14/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

El Gouna vs Ittihad Alexandria

14/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions