Everton de Vina vs Audax Italiano

Chile Primera Division

Everton de Vina vs Audax Italiano Football Predictions and Statistics

14/1/2021 23:00

Chile Primera Division

Everton de Vina

Everton de Vina

Chile Primera Division

 Audax Italiano

Audax Italiano

Date : 14/1/2021 Time : 23:00

39%

Everton de Vina Wins

36%

Draw

25%

Audax Italiano Wins

1

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.59

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Everton de Vina vs Audax Italiano

Time: 23:00 Date: 14/1/2021

League: Chile Primera Division

For the game between Everton de Vina vs Audax Italiano on 14/1/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that Everton de Vina has a 39% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Everton de Vina vs Audax Italiano is 2.59. Half time porbability for Everton de Vina is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Audax Italiano is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Everton de Vina vs Audax Italiano is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Zacatecas vs Dorados Sinaloa

14/1/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Arsenal vs Crystal Palace

14/1/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Kocaelispor vs Hekimoglu Trabzon

14/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Ankara Demirspor vs Inegolspor

14/1/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Everton de Vina vs Audax Italiano

14/1/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

JSK vs DC Motema Pembe

14/1/2021 17:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Sporting (CRC) vs CS Herediano

14/1/2021 23:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Corum Bld. vs Amedspor

14/1/2021 13:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Abahani Dhaka vs Bangladesh Police

14/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

JSM Skikda vs CS Constantine

14/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions