Defensor Sporting vs Boston River

Uruguay Primera Division

Defensor Sporting vs Boston River Football Predictions and Statistics

14/1/2021 0:00

Uruguay Primera Division

Defensor Sporting

Defensor Sporting

Uruguay Primera Division

 Boston River

Boston River

Date : 14/1/2021 Time : 0:00

35%

Defensor Sporting Wins

41%

Draw

24%

Boston River Wins

X

Full Time Tip

49%

Under 2,5 Goals

51%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

59%

Half Time Draw

17%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.57

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Defensor Sporting vs Boston River

Time: 0:00 Date: 14/1/2021

League: Uruguay Primera Division

For the game between Defensor Sporting vs Boston River on 14/1/2021 at 0:00 we calculated that Defensor Sporting has a 35% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Defensor Sporting vs Boston River is 2.57. Half time porbability for Defensor Sporting is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 59, and Half Time probability for Boston River is 17. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Defensor Sporting vs Boston River is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Corum Bld. vs Amedspor

14/1/2021 13:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

El Gouna vs Ittihad Alexandria

14/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Willem II Tilburg vs FC Groningen

14/1/2021 23:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Grecia vs Saprissa

14/1/2021 0:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Aris Salonica vs AEK Athens

14/1/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Aswan FC vs Ghazl Al Mahalla

14/1/2021 15:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Nublense vs Union San Felipe

14/1/2021 1:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

UE Sants vs UA Horta

14/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CA Torque vs CA Rentistas

14/1/2021 2:15
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Ankara Demirspor vs Inegolspor

14/1/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions