Aswan FC vs Ghazl Al Mahalla

Egypt Premier

Aswan FC vs Ghazl Al Mahalla Football Predictions and Statistics

14/1/2021 15:30

Egypt Premier

Aswan FC

Aswan FC

Egypt Premier

 Ghazl Al Mahalla

Ghazl Al Mahalla

Date : 14/1/2021 Time : 15:30

28%

Aswan FC Wins

43%

Draw

29%

Ghazl Al Mahalla Wins

X

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

21%

Both Team To Score - Yes

79%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

71%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Aswan FC vs Ghazl Al Mahalla

Time: 15:30 Date: 14/1/2021

League: Egypt Premier

For the game between Aswan FC vs Ghazl Al Mahalla on 14/1/2021 at 15:30 we calculated that Aswan FC has a 28% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Aswan FC vs Ghazl Al Mahalla is 1.50. Half time porbability for Aswan FC is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Ghazl Al Mahalla is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Aswan FC vs Ghazl Al Mahalla is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 79 and YES-BTTS 21. Handicap Prediction for this game is 71%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Ittihad Jeddah vs Abha Club

14/1/2021 20:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Cimarrones Sonora vs Atlante FC

14/1/2021 6:05
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kocaelispor vs Hekimoglu Trabzon

14/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Aswan FC vs Ghazl Al Mahalla

14/1/2021 15:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Silivrispor vs Muglaspor

14/1/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Deportes Quindio vs Alianza Petrolera

14/1/2021 1:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Arsenal vs Crystal Palace

14/1/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

JSM Skikda vs CS Constantine

14/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

UE Sants vs UA Horta

14/1/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SC Heerenveen vs RKC Waalwijk

14/1/2021 20:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions