ADR Jicaral vs San Carlos

Costa Rica Primera Division

ADR Jicaral vs San Carlos Football Predictions and Statistics

14/1/2021 0:00

Costa Rica Primera Division

ADR Jicaral

ADR Jicaral

Costa Rica Primera Division

 San Carlos

San Carlos

Date : 14/1/2021 Time : 0:00

37%

ADR Jicaral Wins

38%

Draw

25%

San Carlos Wins

X

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

65%

Half Time Draw

8%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for ADR Jicaral vs San Carlos

Time: 0:00 Date: 14/1/2021

League: Costa Rica Primera Division

For the game between ADR Jicaral vs San Carlos on 14/1/2021 at 0:00 we calculated that ADR Jicaral has a 37% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between ADR Jicaral vs San Carlos is 1.75. Half time porbability for ADR Jicaral is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 65, and Half Time probability for San Carlos is 8. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between ADR Jicaral vs San Carlos is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Luis Angel Firpo vs CD Aguila

14/1/2021 0:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

JSM Skikda vs CS Constantine

14/1/2021 17:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Kocaelispor vs Hekimoglu Trabzon

14/1/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

El Gouna vs Ittihad Alexandria

14/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Deportivo Ahuachapan vs Alianza FC

14/1/2021 0:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Sporting (CRC) vs CS Herediano

14/1/2021 23:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Abha Club

14/1/2021 20:15
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Zacatecas vs Dorados Sinaloa

14/1/2021 2:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Twente vs AFC Ajax

14/1/2021 22:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SC Heerenveen vs RKC Waalwijk

14/1/2021 20:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions