Wikki Tourists vs Rivers United

Nigeria Premier League

Wikki Tourists vs Rivers United Football Predictions and Statistics

13/1/2021 18:00

Nigeria Premier League

Wikki Tourists

Wikki Tourists

Nigeria Premier League

 Rivers United

Rivers United

Date : 13/1/2021 Time : 18:00

30%

Wikki Tourists Wins

20%

Draw

50%

Rivers United Wins

2

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

6%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

51%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

30%

Both Team To Score - Yes

70%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

50%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Wikki Tourists vs Rivers United

Time: 18:00 Date: 13/1/2021

League: Nigeria Premier League

For the game between Wikki Tourists vs Rivers United on 13/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Wikki Tourists has a 30% probability to win, 20% probability to draw and has a 50% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Wikki Tourists vs Rivers United is 1.13. Half time porbability for Wikki Tourists is 6%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Rivers United is 51. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Wikki Tourists vs Rivers United is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 70 and YES-BTTS 30. Handicap Prediction for this game is 50%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Apollon Limassol vs Omonia Nicosia

13/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real Aranjuez vs Mostoles CF

13/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Hermannstadt vs Dinamo Bucuresti

13/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

St. Andrews vs Marsa FC

13/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sekhukhune Utd vs Pretoria Callies

13/1/2021 16:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Andorra CF vs CF Badalona

13/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Fortuna Sittard vs Sparta Rotterdam

13/1/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Jeel vs Al Nojoom

13/1/2021 15:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Vilassar de Mar vs CE Banyoles

13/1/2021 20:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FSV Zwickau vs Ingolstadt

13/1/2021 21:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions