Union Tataouine vs US Ben Guerdane

Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1

Union Tataouine vs US Ben Guerdane Football Predictions and Statistics

13/1/2021 16:00

Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1

Union Tataouine

Union Tataouine

Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1

 US Ben Guerdane

US Ben Guerdane

Date : 13/1/2021 Time : 16:00

14%

Union Tataouine Wins

55%

Draw

31%

US Ben Guerdane Wins

X

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

59%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

24%

Both Team To Score - Yes

76%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.70

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Union Tataouine vs US Ben Guerdane

Time: 16:00 Date: 13/1/2021

League: Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1

For the game between Union Tataouine vs US Ben Guerdane on 13/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Union Tataouine has a 14% probability to win, 55% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Union Tataouine vs US Ben Guerdane is 1.70. Half time porbability for Union Tataouine is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 59, and Half Time probability for US Ben Guerdane is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Union Tataouine vs US Ben Guerdane is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 76 and YES-BTTS 24. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Chapecoense SC vs Figueirense

13/1/2021 3:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Deportivo Merlo vs Deportivo Laferrere

13/1/2021 23:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Tottenham vs Fulham

13/1/2021 23:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Sportivo Dock Sud vs Argentino Merlo

13/1/2021 23:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Tarxien Rainbows vs Floriana FC

13/1/2021 23:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Magallanes vs Deportes Santa Cruz

13/1/2021 0:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ulinzi Stars vs Bidco United

13/1/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FC Hermannstadt vs Dinamo Bucuresti

13/1/2021 20:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rangers Talca vs Puerto Montt

13/1/2021 3:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Fortuna Sittard vs Sparta Rotterdam

13/1/2021 22:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions