Tottenham vs Fulham

England Premier League

Tottenham vs Fulham Football Predictions and Statistics

13/1/2021 23:15

England Premier League

Tottenham

Tottenham

England Premier League

 Fulham

Fulham

Date : 13/1/2021 Time : 23:15

47%

Tottenham Wins

31%

Draw

22%

Fulham Wins

1

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.27

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Tottenham vs Fulham

Time: 23:15 Date: 13/1/2021

League: England Premier League

For the game between Tottenham vs Fulham on 13/1/2021 at 23:15 we calculated that Tottenham has a 47% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 22% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Tottenham vs Fulham is 2.27. Half time porbability for Tottenham is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Fulham is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Tottenham vs Fulham is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Oldham Athletic vs Mansfield

13/1/2021 22:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Olympique Beja vs CA Bizertin

13/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Calahorra vs CD Tudelano

13/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Bnei Sakhnin vs Beitar Jerusalem

13/1/2021 20:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Real Kings vs Pretoria University

13/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Steenberg United vs Richards Bay

13/1/2021 16:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Camara de Lobos vs Pedras Rubras

13/1/2021 23:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

ADO Den Haag vs VVV Venlo

13/1/2021 22:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

CF Intercity vs UD Beniganim

13/1/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SuperSport United vs Bloemfontein Celtic

13/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions