Sunshine Stars vs Lobi Stars

Nigeria Premier League

Sunshine Stars vs Lobi Stars Football Predictions and Statistics

13/1/2021 18:00

Nigeria Premier League

Sunshine Stars

Sunshine Stars

Nigeria Premier League

 Lobi Stars

Lobi Stars

Date : 13/1/2021 Time : 18:00

35%

Sunshine Stars Wins

31%

Draw

34%

Lobi Stars Wins

1

Full Time Tip

72%

Under 2,5 Goals

28%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

28%

Both Team To Score - Yes

72%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sunshine Stars vs Lobi Stars

Time: 18:00 Date: 13/1/2021

League: Nigeria Premier League

For the game between Sunshine Stars vs Lobi Stars on 13/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Sunshine Stars has a 35% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 72% and over 2.5 score probability is 28%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sunshine Stars vs Lobi Stars is 1.42. Half time porbability for Sunshine Stars is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for Lobi Stars is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sunshine Stars vs Lobi Stars is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 72 and YES-BTTS 28. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Dakkada FC vs MFM FC

13/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Bashundhara Kings vs Uttar Baridhara

13/1/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

St. Andrews vs Marsa FC

13/1/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Olympique Beja vs CA Bizertin

13/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Wikki Tourists vs Rivers United

13/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Real Aranjuez vs Mostoles CF

13/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Hazm vs Jeddah Club

13/1/2021 15:35
2 - 0

1

View Tip

AS Rejiche vs US Monastir

13/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olimpic de Xativa vs Jove Espanol

13/1/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Oldham Athletic vs Mansfield

13/1/2021 22:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions