SA Menzel Bourguiba vs AS Marsa

Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 2

SA Menzel Bourguiba vs AS Marsa Football Predictions and Statistics

13/1/2021 16:00

Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 2

SA Menzel Bourguiba

SA Menzel Bourguiba

Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 2

 AS Marsa

AS Marsa

Date : 13/1/2021 Time : 16:00

18%

SA Menzel Bourguiba Wins

29%

Draw

53%

AS Marsa Wins

2

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

29%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

24%

Both Team To Score - Yes

76%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

1.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SA Menzel Bourguiba vs AS Marsa

Time: 16:00 Date: 13/1/2021

League: Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 2

For the game between SA Menzel Bourguiba vs AS Marsa on 13/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that SA Menzel Bourguiba has a 18% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 53% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SA Menzel Bourguiba vs AS Marsa is 1.75. Half time porbability for SA Menzel Bourguiba is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for AS Marsa is 29. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SA Menzel Bourguiba vs AS Marsa is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 76 and YES-BTTS 24. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


CD Magallanes vs Deportes Santa Cruz

13/1/2021 0:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

TS Sporting vs Jomo Cosmos

13/1/2021 15:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olimpic de Xativa vs Jove Espanol

13/1/2021 22:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kano Pillars vs Plateau United

13/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olympique Beja vs CA Bizertin

13/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Zoo Kericho vs Posta Rangers

13/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

CD Leganes B vs CD El Alamo

13/1/2021 17:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Nkana FC vs Red Arrows FC

13/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Bnei Sakhnin vs Beitar Jerusalem

13/1/2021 20:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Alcains vs GRAP

13/1/2021 22:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions