Real Kings vs Pretoria University

South Africa National First Division

Real Kings vs Pretoria University Football Predictions and Statistics

13/1/2021 16:30

South Africa National First Division

Real Kings

Real Kings

South Africa National First Division

 Pretoria University

Pretoria University

Date : 13/1/2021 Time : 16:30

38%

Real Kings Wins

49%

Draw

13%

Pretoria University Wins

X

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

9%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.19

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Real Kings vs Pretoria University

Time: 16:30 Date: 13/1/2021

League: South Africa National First Division

For the game between Real Kings vs Pretoria University on 13/1/2021 at 16:30 we calculated that Real Kings has a 38% probability to win, 49% probability to draw and has a 13% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Real Kings vs Pretoria University is 3.19. Half time porbability for Real Kings is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Pretoria University is 9. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Real Kings vs Pretoria University is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Sportivo Dock Sud vs Argentino Merlo

13/1/2021 23:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

JS Kairouanaise vs Slimane

13/1/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Bnei Sakhnin vs Beitar Jerusalem

13/1/2021 20:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Livingston FC vs Aberdeen FC

13/1/2021 22:45
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Deportivo Merlo vs Deportivo Laferrere

13/1/2021 23:15
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Botafogo SP vs Sampaio Correa

13/1/2021 1:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Leganes B vs CD El Alamo

13/1/2021 17:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Ahli Doha vs Khor SC

13/1/2021 18:45
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Rangers Talca vs Puerto Montt

13/1/2021 3:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Moura AC vs SCM Aljustrelense

13/1/2021 23:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions