Pumas Tabasco vs CD Tapatio

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

Pumas Tabasco vs CD Tapatio Football Predictions and Statistics

13/1/2021 6:05

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

Pumas Tabasco

Pumas Tabasco

Mexico Liga de Ascenso

 CD Tapatio

CD Tapatio

Date : 13/1/2021 Time : 6:05

12%

Pumas Tabasco Wins

34%

Draw

54%

CD Tapatio Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

8%

Half Time Home Win

42%

Half Time Draw

50%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

68%

Both Team To Score - Yes

32%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

54%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Pumas Tabasco vs CD Tapatio

Time: 6:05 Date: 13/1/2021

League: Mexico Liga de Ascenso

For the game between Pumas Tabasco vs CD Tapatio on 13/1/2021 at 6:05 we calculated that Pumas Tabasco has a 12% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 54% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Pumas Tabasco vs CD Tapatio is 3.00. Half time porbability for Pumas Tabasco is 8%, Half Time draw probability is 42, and Half Time probability for CD Tapatio is 50. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Pumas Tabasco vs CD Tapatio is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 32 and YES-BTTS 68. Handicap Prediction for this game is 54%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


VfB Lubeck vs Waldhof Mannheim

13/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SuperSport United vs Bloemfontein Celtic

13/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FSV Zwickau vs Ingolstadt

13/1/2021 21:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

UD Santa Marta vs Salamanca CF UDS B

13/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

PSV Eindhoven vs AZ Alkmaar

13/1/2021 20:45
3 - 2

1

View Tip

APOEL FC vs AEK Larnaka

13/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Alcains vs GRAP

13/1/2021 22:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Parana Clube vs CS Alagoano

13/1/2021 1:15
0 - 3

2

View Tip

ASIL Lysi vs Akritas

13/1/2021 15:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Racing Santander vs Real Union

13/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions