Pontevedra vs CD Guijuelo

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

Pontevedra vs CD Guijuelo Football Predictions and Statistics

13/1/2021 21:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

Pontevedra

Pontevedra

Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

 CD Guijuelo

CD Guijuelo

Date : 13/1/2021 Time : 21:00

53%

Pontevedra Wins

30%

Draw

17%

CD Guijuelo Wins

1

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

33%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.31

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Pontevedra vs CD Guijuelo

Time: 21:00 Date: 13/1/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 1

For the game between Pontevedra vs CD Guijuelo on 13/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Pontevedra has a 53% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Pontevedra vs CD Guijuelo is 2.31. Half time porbability for Pontevedra is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for CD Guijuelo is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Pontevedra vs CD Guijuelo is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 33%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


St. Andrews vs Marsa FC

13/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

ASIL Lysi vs Akritas

13/1/2021 15:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Beerschot Wilrijk vs Cercle Brugge

13/1/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Apollon Limassol vs Omonia Nicosia

13/1/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AS Kasserine vs ES Beni

13/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Enugu Rangers vs Ifeanyi Ubah

13/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

APOEL FC vs AEK Larnaka

13/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Brasil de Pelotas vs Juventude

13/1/2021 1:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Uniao da Madeira vs Gondomar SC

13/1/2021 20:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Olympique Beja vs CA Bizertin

13/1/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions