Kwara United vs Akwa United

Nigeria Premier League

Kwara United vs Akwa United Football Predictions and Statistics

13/1/2021 18:00

Nigeria Premier League

Kwara United

Kwara United

Nigeria Premier League

 Akwa United

Akwa United

Date : 13/1/2021 Time : 18:00

33%

Kwara United Wins

41%

Draw

26%

Akwa United Wins

X

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

70%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.70

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kwara United vs Akwa United

Time: 18:00 Date: 13/1/2021

League: Nigeria Premier League

For the game between Kwara United vs Akwa United on 13/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Kwara United has a 33% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 26% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kwara United vs Akwa United is 1.70. Half time porbability for Kwara United is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 70, and Half Time probability for Akwa United is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kwara United vs Akwa United is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Deportes Melipilla vs Barnechea

13/1/2021 0:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Celaya FC vs Tepatitlan de Morelos

13/1/2021 4:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Nautico vs America Mineiro

13/1/2021 1:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

AmaZulu FC vs Kaizer Chiefs

13/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

SA Menzel Bourguiba vs AS Marsa

13/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Venados Yucatan vs Alebrijes de Oaxaca

13/1/2021 6:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Esperanca de Lagos vs SC Olhanense

13/1/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

ADO Den Haag vs VVV Venlo

13/1/2021 22:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Parana Clube vs CS Alagoano

13/1/2021 1:15
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Brentford vs Bristol City

13/1/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions