JS Kairouanaise vs Slimane

Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1

JS Kairouanaise vs Slimane Football Predictions and Statistics

13/1/2021 16:00

Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1

JS Kairouanaise

JS Kairouanaise

Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1

 Slimane

Slimane

Date : 13/1/2021 Time : 16:00

32%

JS Kairouanaise Wins

19%

Draw

49%

Slimane Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

43%

Half Time Home Win

31%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for JS Kairouanaise vs Slimane

Time: 16:00 Date: 13/1/2021

League: Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1

For the game between JS Kairouanaise vs Slimane on 13/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that JS Kairouanaise has a 32% probability to win, 19% probability to draw and has a 49% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between JS Kairouanaise vs Slimane is 3.00. Half time porbability for JS Kairouanaise is 43%, Half Time draw probability is 31, and Half Time probability for Slimane is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between JS Kairouanaise vs Slimane is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Tottenham vs Fulham

13/1/2021 23:15
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Union Tataouine vs US Ben Guerdane

13/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Zoo Kericho vs Posta Rangers

13/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ulinzi Stars vs Bidco United

13/1/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Nkana FC vs Red Arrows FC

13/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Nautico vs America Mineiro

13/1/2021 1:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Real Kings vs Pretoria University

13/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FSV Zwickau vs Ingolstadt

13/1/2021 21:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Recambios Colon vs CD Roda

13/1/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

ASIL Lysi vs Akritas

13/1/2021 15:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions