Esperanca de Lagos vs SC Olhanense

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Esperanca de Lagos vs SC Olhanense Football Predictions and Statistics

13/1/2021 21:00

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

Esperanca de Lagos

Esperanca de Lagos

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 SC Olhanense

SC Olhanense

Date : 13/1/2021 Time : 21:00

36%

Esperanca de Lagos Wins

26%

Draw

38%

SC Olhanense Wins

2

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

51%

Half Time Draw

17%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

61%

Both Team To Score - Yes

39%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

38%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Esperanca de Lagos vs SC Olhanense

Time: 21:00 Date: 13/1/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between Esperanca de Lagos vs SC Olhanense on 13/1/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Esperanca de Lagos has a 36% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Esperanca de Lagos vs SC Olhanense is 2.50. Half time porbability for Esperanca de Lagos is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 51, and Half Time probability for SC Olhanense is 17. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Esperanca de Lagos vs SC Olhanense is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 39 and YES-BTTS 61. Handicap Prediction for this game is 38%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Al Kawkab vs Al Shualah

13/1/2021 15:20
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Enugu Rangers vs Ifeanyi Ubah

13/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Santa Marta vs Salamanca CF UDS B

13/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Aston Villa vs Tottenham

13/1/2021 23:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Venados Yucatan vs Alebrijes de Oaxaca

13/1/2021 6:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip

St. Andrews vs Marsa FC

13/1/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Real Kings vs Pretoria University

13/1/2021 16:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Ulinzi Stars vs Bidco United

13/1/2021 15:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip

APOEL FC vs AEK Larnaka

13/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Abia Warriors vs Jigawa Golden Stars

13/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions