Dakkada FC vs MFM FC

Nigeria Premier League

Dakkada FC vs MFM FC Football Predictions and Statistics

13/1/2021 18:00

Nigeria Premier League

Dakkada FC

Dakkada FC

Nigeria Premier League

 MFM FC

MFM FC

Date : 13/1/2021 Time : 18:00

41%

Dakkada FC Wins

23%

Draw

36%

MFM FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

8%

Half Time Home Win

75%

Half Time Draw

17%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

33%

Both Team To Score - Yes

67%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Dakkada FC vs MFM FC

Time: 18:00 Date: 13/1/2021

League: Nigeria Premier League

For the game between Dakkada FC vs MFM FC on 13/1/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Dakkada FC has a 41% probability to win, 23% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Dakkada FC vs MFM FC is 1.50. Half time porbability for Dakkada FC is 8%, Half Time draw probability is 75, and Half Time probability for MFM FC is 17. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Dakkada FC vs MFM FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 67 and YES-BTTS 33. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


ADO Den Haag vs VVV Venlo

13/1/2021 22:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Univ de Concepcion vs Colo Colo

13/1/2021 23:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Al Kawkab vs Al Shualah

13/1/2021 15:20
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Bnei Sakhnin vs Beitar Jerusalem

13/1/2021 20:45
1 - 0

1

View Tip

APOEL FC vs AEK Larnaka

13/1/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

AS Kasserine vs ES Beni

13/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Chindia Targoviste vs Politehnica Iasi

13/1/2021 18:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Botafogo SP vs Sampaio Correa

13/1/2021 1:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Brasil de Pelotas vs Juventude

13/1/2021 1:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Venados Yucatan vs Alebrijes de Oaxaca

13/1/2021 6:05
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions