CS Sfaxien vs Esperance ST

Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1

CS Sfaxien vs Esperance ST Football Predictions and Statistics

13/1/2021 16:00

Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1

CS Sfaxien

CS Sfaxien

Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1

 Esperance ST

Esperance ST

Date : 13/1/2021 Time : 16:00

30%

CS Sfaxien Wins

26%

Draw

44%

Esperance ST Wins

2

Full Time Tip

58%

Under 2,5 Goals

42%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

25%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

30%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.10

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for CS Sfaxien vs Esperance ST

Time: 16:00 Date: 13/1/2021

League: Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1

For the game between CS Sfaxien vs Esperance ST on 13/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that CS Sfaxien has a 30% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 58% and over 2.5 score probability is 42%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between CS Sfaxien vs Esperance ST is 2.10. Half time porbability for CS Sfaxien is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for Esperance ST is 25. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between CS Sfaxien vs Esperance ST is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 30%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Al Thuqbah vs Al Jabalain

13/1/2021 15:15
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Moura AC vs SCM Aljustrelense

13/1/2021 23:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

PAOK Salonica vs Olympiakos Pireus

13/1/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Odisha vs Chennaiyin

13/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

ASIL Lysi vs Akritas

13/1/2021 15:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Union Tataouine vs US Ben Guerdane

13/1/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Esperanca de Lagos vs SC Olhanense

13/1/2021 22:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Jeel vs Al Nojoom

13/1/2021 15:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Recambios Colon vs CD Roda

13/1/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Lumwana Radiants vs Napsa Stars

13/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions