Bashundhara Kings vs Uttar Baridhara

Bangladesh Premier League

Bashundhara Kings vs Uttar Baridhara Football Predictions and Statistics

13/1/2021 13:00

Bangladesh Premier League

Bashundhara Kings

Bashundhara Kings

Bangladesh Premier League

 Uttar Baridhara

Uttar Baridhara

Date : 13/1/2021 Time : 13:00

72%

Bashundhara Kings Wins

10%

Draw

18%

Uttar Baridhara Wins

1

Full Time Tip

83%

Under 2,5 Goals

17%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

60%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

0.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Bashundhara Kings vs Uttar Baridhara

Time: 13:00 Date: 13/1/2021

League: Bangladesh Premier League

For the game between Bashundhara Kings vs Uttar Baridhara on 13/1/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Bashundhara Kings has a 72% probability to win, 10% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 83% and over 2.5 score probability is 17%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Bashundhara Kings vs Uttar Baridhara is 0.83. Half time porbability for Bashundhara Kings is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 60, and Half Time probability for Uttar Baridhara is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Bashundhara Kings vs Uttar Baridhara is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Vila Cortes do Mondego vs Lusitano FCV

13/1/2021 23:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ulinzi Stars vs Bidco United

13/1/2021 15:15
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Pontevedra vs CD Guijuelo

13/1/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Tshakhuma vs Orlando Pirates

13/1/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Hazm vs Jeddah Club

13/1/2021 15:35
2 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Santa Marta vs Salamanca CF UDS B

13/1/2021 21:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

PAOK Salonica vs Olympiakos Pireus

13/1/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Heartland FC vs Enyimba

13/1/2021 18:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SA Menzel Bourguiba vs AS Marsa

13/1/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Adamawa United vs Nasarawa Utd

13/1/2021 18:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions