AS Rejiche vs US Monastir

Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1

AS Rejiche vs US Monastir Football Predictions and Statistics

13/1/2021 16:00

Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1

AS Rejiche

AS Rejiche

Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1

 US Monastir

US Monastir

Date : 13/1/2021 Time : 16:00

36%

AS Rejiche Wins

49%

Draw

15%

US Monastir Wins

X

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

63%

Half Time Draw

5%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

64%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for AS Rejiche vs US Monastir

Time: 16:00 Date: 13/1/2021

League: Tunisia Ligue Professionnelle 1

For the game between AS Rejiche vs US Monastir on 13/1/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that AS Rejiche has a 36% probability to win, 49% probability to draw and has a 15% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between AS Rejiche vs US Monastir is 2.33. Half time porbability for AS Rejiche is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 63, and Half Time probability for US Monastir is 5. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between AS Rejiche vs US Monastir is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 64%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


FSV Zwickau vs Ingolstadt

13/1/2021 21:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Hazm vs Jeddah Club

13/1/2021 15:35
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Odisha vs Chennaiyin

13/1/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Oldham Athletic vs Mansfield

13/1/2021 22:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

CF Intercity vs UD Beniganim

13/1/2021 22:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SuperSport United vs Bloemfontein Celtic

13/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Nkana FC vs Red Arrows FC

13/1/2021 2:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

AS Rejiche vs US Monastir

13/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Zoo Kericho vs Posta Rangers

13/1/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Recambios Colon vs CD Roda

13/1/2021 22:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions