AC Rangers vs Lubumbashi Sport

Congo Super League

AC Rangers vs Lubumbashi Sport Football Predictions and Statistics

13/1/2021 15:30

Congo Super League

AC Rangers

AC Rangers

Congo Super League

 Lubumbashi Sport

Lubumbashi Sport

Date : 13/1/2021 Time : 15:30

37%

AC Rangers Wins

34%

Draw

29%

Lubumbashi Sport Wins

1

Full Time Tip

68%

Under 2,5 Goals

32%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

8%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

28%

Both Team To Score - Yes

72%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for AC Rangers vs Lubumbashi Sport

Time: 15:30 Date: 13/1/2021

League: Congo Super League

For the game between AC Rangers vs Lubumbashi Sport on 13/1/2021 at 15:30 we calculated that AC Rangers has a 37% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 68% and over 2.5 score probability is 32%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between AC Rangers vs Lubumbashi Sport is 1.58. Half time porbability for AC Rangers is 8%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for Lubumbashi Sport is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between AC Rangers vs Lubumbashi Sport is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 72 and YES-BTTS 28. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Manchester City vs Brighton

13/1/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Abia Warriors vs Jigawa Golden Stars

13/1/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Khaleej Club vs Al Nahdha (KSA)

13/1/2021 17:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

AmaZulu FC vs Kaizer Chiefs

13/1/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ahli Doha vs Khor SC

13/1/2021 18:45
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Vila Cortes do Mondego vs Lusitano FCV

13/1/2021 23:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Warri Wolves vs Katsina United

13/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Calahorra vs CD Tudelano

13/1/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real Aranjuez vs Mostoles CF

13/1/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Chapecoense SC vs Figueirense

13/1/2021 3:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions