Zweigen Kanazawa vs JEF United Chiba

Japan J2-League

Zweigen Kanazawa vs JEF United Chiba Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 8:00

Japan J2-League

Zweigen Kanazawa

Zweigen Kanazawa

Japan J2-League

 JEF United Chiba

JEF United Chiba

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 8:00

52%

Zweigen Kanazawa Wins

25%

Draw

23%

JEF United Chiba Wins

1

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

53%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.36

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Zweigen Kanazawa vs JEF United Chiba

Time: 8:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Japan J2-League

For the game between Zweigen Kanazawa vs JEF United Chiba on 11/4/2021 at 8:00 we calculated that Zweigen Kanazawa has a 52% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Zweigen Kanazawa vs JEF United Chiba is 2.36. Half time porbability for Zweigen Kanazawa is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 53, and Half Time probability for JEF United Chiba is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Zweigen Kanazawa vs JEF United Chiba is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Caldas SC vs Loures

11/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Heidelberg United vs Bentleigh Greens

11/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Catania vs Potenza SC

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Rangers FC vs Hibernian FC

11/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Zoo Kericho vs Mathare United

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Daejeon Citizen vs Gyeongnam

11/4/2021 12:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

SS Cavese vs Teramo Calcio

11/4/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Clube Oriental vs CO do Montijo

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Olimpia Asuncion vs 12 de Octubre

11/4/2021 3:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Calcio Como vs US Grosseto

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions