Zoo Kericho vs Mathare United

Kenya Premier League

Zoo Kericho vs Mathare United Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 16:00

Kenya Premier League

Zoo Kericho

Zoo Kericho

Kenya Premier League

 Mathare United

Mathare United

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 16:00

17%

Zoo Kericho Wins

46%

Draw

37%

Mathare United Wins

X

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

10%

Half Time Home Win

52%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Zoo Kericho vs Mathare United

Time: 16:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Kenya Premier League

For the game between Zoo Kericho vs Mathare United on 11/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Zoo Kericho has a 17% probability to win, 46% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Zoo Kericho vs Mathare United is 2.75. Half time porbability for Zoo Kericho is 10%, Half Time draw probability is 52, and Half Time probability for Mathare United is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Zoo Kericho vs Mathare United is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


FC Alverca vs Uniao Torreense

11/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

An Giang vs Binh Phuoc

11/4/2021 11:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Ferriolense vs CF Soller

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SS Cavese vs Teramo Calcio

11/4/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

UD Socuellamos vs Las Rozas

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Olbia Calcio vs Giana Erminio

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

AD Cofutpa vs Barrio Mexico

11/4/2021 3:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Caxias-RS vs Gremio

11/4/2021 2:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

CD Cardassar vs CE Constancia

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Tochigi SC vs Sagamihara

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions