Yeclano Deportivo vs Las Palmas Atletico

Spain Segunda B Grupo 4

Yeclano Deportivo vs Las Palmas Atletico Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 12:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 4

Yeclano Deportivo

Yeclano Deportivo

Spain Segunda B Grupo 4

 Las Palmas Atletico

Las Palmas Atletico

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 12:00

26%

Yeclano Deportivo Wins

34%

Draw

40%

Las Palmas Atletico Wins

2

Full Time Tip

87%

Under 2,5 Goals

13%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

27%

Both Team To Score - Yes

73%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

0.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Yeclano Deportivo vs Las Palmas Atletico

Time: 12:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 4

For the game between Yeclano Deportivo vs Las Palmas Atletico on 11/4/2021 at 12:00 we calculated that Yeclano Deportivo has a 26% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 87% and over 2.5 score probability is 13%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Yeclano Deportivo vs Las Palmas Atletico is 0.67. Half time porbability for Yeclano Deportivo is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Las Palmas Atletico is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Yeclano Deportivo vs Las Palmas Atletico is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 73 and YES-BTTS 27. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


CD Marathon vs Lobos UPNFM

11/4/2021 0:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

SU 1o Dezembro vs SU Sintrense

11/4/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Gondomar SC vs Maritimo B

11/4/2021 13:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Motagua vs Honduras Progreso

11/4/2021 4:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Alverca vs Uniao Torreense

11/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kastrioti vs FK Kukesi

11/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Juventus FC vs Genoa

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

SC Ideal vs Fabril Barreiro

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Yangju Citizen vs Hwaseong FC

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CAFESSA Jalisco vs Pioneros de Cancun

11/4/2021 2:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions