Volta Redonda vs Botafogo RJ

Brazil Campeonato Carioca

Volta Redonda vs Botafogo RJ Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 3:05

Brazil Campeonato Carioca

Volta Redonda

Volta Redonda

Brazil Campeonato Carioca

 Botafogo RJ

Botafogo RJ

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 3:05

37%

Volta Redonda Wins

39%

Draw

24%

Botafogo RJ Wins

X

Full Time Tip

34%

Under 2,5 Goals

66%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

31%

Half Time Home Win

56%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

74%

Both Team To Score - Yes

26%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.30

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Volta Redonda vs Botafogo RJ

Time: 3:05 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Carioca

For the game between Volta Redonda vs Botafogo RJ on 11/4/2021 at 3:05 we calculated that Volta Redonda has a 37% probability to win, 39% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 34% and over 2.5 score probability is 66%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Volta Redonda vs Botafogo RJ is 3.30. Half time porbability for Volta Redonda is 31%, Half Time draw probability is 56, and Half Time probability for Botafogo RJ is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Volta Redonda vs Botafogo RJ is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 26 and YES-BTTS 74. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Pedras Rubras vs SC Vila Real

11/4/2021 13:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

B36 Torshavn vs Vikingur Gota

11/4/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Iwaki FC vs Reinmeer Aomori FC

11/4/2021 7:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

VVV Venlo vs PSV Eindhoven

11/4/2021 15:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

APIA Tigers vs Marconi Stallions

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Platense (HON) vs CD Real Sociedad

11/4/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Valentine Phoenix vs Lambton Jaffas

11/4/2021 7:30
0 - 4

2

View Tip

FC Gifu vs Azul Claro Numazu

11/4/2021 10:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Atletico Chiriqui vs Costa del Este

11/4/2021 2:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Sporting Gijon B vs Pontevedra

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions