Viktoria Zizkov vs FK Blansko

Czech Republic Druha Liga

Viktoria Zizkov vs FK Blansko Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 11:15

Czech Republic Druha Liga

Viktoria Zizkov

Viktoria Zizkov

Czech Republic Druha Liga

 FK Blansko

FK Blansko

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 11:15

44%

Viktoria Zizkov Wins

27%

Draw

29%

FK Blansko Wins

1

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

66%

Both Team To Score - Yes

34%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Viktoria Zizkov vs FK Blansko

Time: 11:15 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Czech Republic Druha Liga

For the game between Viktoria Zizkov vs FK Blansko on 11/4/2021 at 11:15 we calculated that Viktoria Zizkov has a 44% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Viktoria Zizkov vs FK Blansko is 2.67. Half time porbability for Viktoria Zizkov is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for FK Blansko is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Viktoria Zizkov vs FK Blansko is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 34 and YES-BTTS 66. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Atletico Chiriqui vs Costa del Este

11/4/2021 2:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

GD Fontinhas vs Oriental Dragon

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara Chivas

11/4/2021 3:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Rivers United vs Enyimba

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Collerense vs CD Andratx

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Yeclano Deportivo vs Las Palmas Atletico

11/4/2021 12:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Cardassar vs CE Constancia

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 17:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 12:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Montedio Yamagata vs Albirex Niigata

11/4/2021 8:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions