Valentine Phoenix vs Lambton Jaffas

Australia Northern Nsw

Valentine Phoenix vs Lambton Jaffas Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 7:30

Australia Northern Nsw

Valentine Phoenix

Valentine Phoenix

Australia Northern Nsw

 Lambton Jaffas

Lambton Jaffas

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 7:30

19%

Valentine Phoenix Wins

21%

Draw

60%

Lambton Jaffas Wins

2

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

17%

Half Time Home Win

35%

Half Time Draw

48%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

30%

Handicap Probability

Away -2

Handicap Tip

0 - 4

Correct Score

3.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Valentine Phoenix vs Lambton Jaffas

Time: 7:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Australia Northern Nsw

For the game between Valentine Phoenix vs Lambton Jaffas on 11/4/2021 at 7:30 we calculated that Valentine Phoenix has a 19% probability to win, 21% probability to draw and has a 60% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 4, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Valentine Phoenix vs Lambton Jaffas is 3.17. Half time porbability for Valentine Phoenix is 17%, Half Time draw probability is 35, and Half Time probability for Lambton Jaffas is 48. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Valentine Phoenix vs Lambton Jaffas is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 30%% and our handicaptip is: Away -2. GOOD LUCK !


CD Cardassar vs CE Constancia

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Hellas Verona vs Lazio

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Pedras Salgadas vs CD Cerveira

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Gondomar SC vs Maritimo B

11/4/2021 13:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Caldas SC vs Loures

11/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Leca FC vs Amarante

11/4/2021 13:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Castanhal-PA vs Bragantino-PA

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Caxias-RS vs Gremio

11/4/2021 2:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Pedras Rubras vs SC Vila Real

11/4/2021 13:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Motagua vs Honduras Progreso

11/4/2021 4:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions