VVV Venlo vs PSV Eindhoven

Netherlands Eredivisie

VVV Venlo vs PSV Eindhoven Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 15:30

Netherlands Eredivisie

VVV Venlo

VVV Venlo

Netherlands Eredivisie

 PSV Eindhoven

PSV Eindhoven

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 15:30

17%

VVV Venlo Wins

22%

Draw

61%

PSV Eindhoven Wins

2

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

41%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

77%

Both Team To Score - Yes

23%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

50%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.15

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for VVV Venlo vs PSV Eindhoven

Time: 15:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Netherlands Eredivisie

For the game between VVV Venlo vs PSV Eindhoven on 11/4/2021 at 15:30 we calculated that VVV Venlo has a 17% probability to win, 22% probability to draw and has a 61% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between VVV Venlo vs PSV Eindhoven is 3.15. Half time porbability for VVV Venlo is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for PSV Eindhoven is 41. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between VVV Venlo vs PSV Eindhoven is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 23 and YES-BTTS 77. Handicap Prediction for this game is 50%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Sydney United vs Wollongong FC

11/4/2021 8:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Inter Milano vs Cagliari Calcio

11/4/2021 13:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Junior de Managua vs CD Walter Ferretti

11/4/2021 4:00
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Machida Zelvia vs Kyoto Sanga

11/4/2021 8:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Kastrioti vs FK Kukesi

11/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Rangers FC vs Hibernian FC

11/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

AS Saint vs Etienne

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Vidago FC vs CDC Montalegre

11/4/2021 18:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Yeclano Deportivo vs Las Palmas Atletico

11/4/2021 12:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CD Binissalem vs RCD Mallorca B

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions