USC Paredes vs CD Trofense

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

USC Paredes vs CD Trofense Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 13:30

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

USC Paredes

USC Paredes

Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

 CD Trofense

CD Trofense

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 13:30

31%

USC Paredes Wins

28%

Draw

41%

CD Trofense Wins

2

Full Time Tip

53%

Under 2,5 Goals

47%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

16%

Half Time Home Win

58%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

37%

Both Team To Score - Yes

63%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

2.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for USC Paredes vs CD Trofense

Time: 13:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Portugal Campeonato de Portugal

For the game between USC Paredes vs CD Trofense on 11/4/2021 at 13:30 we calculated that USC Paredes has a 31% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 41% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 53% and over 2.5 score probability is 47%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between USC Paredes vs CD Trofense is 2.33. Half time porbability for USC Paredes is 16%, Half Time draw probability is 58, and Half Time probability for CD Trofense is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between USC Paredes vs CD Trofense is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 63 and YES-BTTS 37. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Caxias-RS vs Gremio

11/4/2021 2:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Itupiranga-PA vs Tapajos-PA

11/4/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 17:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

ASVP vs Savanne

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Gondomar SC vs Maritimo B

11/4/2021 13:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua

11/4/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

USC Paredes vs CD Trofense

11/4/2021 13:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Ibiza vs Islas

11/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Wellington Phoenix vs Western United

11/4/2021 12:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CE Esporles vs Ibiza Sant Rafel

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions