UE Santa Coloma vs Penya Encarnada

Andorra Primera Divisio

UE Santa Coloma vs Penya Encarnada Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 17:30

Andorra Primera Divisio

UE Santa Coloma

UE Santa Coloma

Andorra Primera Divisio

 Penya Encarnada

Penya Encarnada

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 17:30

60%

UE Santa Coloma Wins

19%

Draw

21%

Penya Encarnada Wins

1

Full Time Tip

25%

Under 2,5 Goals

75%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

61%

Both Team To Score - Yes

39%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.77

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for UE Santa Coloma vs Penya Encarnada

Time: 17:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Andorra Primera Divisio

For the game between UE Santa Coloma vs Penya Encarnada on 11/4/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that UE Santa Coloma has a 60% probability to win, 19% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 25% and over 2.5 score probability is 75%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between UE Santa Coloma vs Penya Encarnada is 3.77. Half time porbability for UE Santa Coloma is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for Penya Encarnada is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between UE Santa Coloma vs Penya Encarnada is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 39 and YES-BTTS 61. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


PE Sant Jordi vs Alcudia

11/4/2021 19:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Heidelberg United vs Bentleigh Greens

11/4/2021 10:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Real Madriz vs Managua FC

11/4/2021 4:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CE Carroi vs UE Sant Julia

11/4/2021 12:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

UD Collerense vs CD Andratx

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Itupiranga-PA vs Tapajos-PA

11/4/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Genova vs SD Portmany

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

AC d Escaldes vs FC Santa Coloma

11/4/2021 12:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

UE Santa Coloma vs Penya Encarnada

11/4/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Wellington Phoenix vs Western United

11/4/2021 12:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions