UD Socuellamos vs Las Rozas

Spain Segunda B Grupo 5

UD Socuellamos vs Las Rozas Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 13:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 5

UD Socuellamos

UD Socuellamos

Spain Segunda B Grupo 5

 Las Rozas

Las Rozas

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 13:00

32%

UD Socuellamos Wins

35%

Draw

33%

Las Rozas Wins

X

Full Time Tip

77%

Under 2,5 Goals

23%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

46%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

26%

Both Team To Score - Yes

74%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for UD Socuellamos vs Las Rozas

Time: 13:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 5

For the game between UD Socuellamos vs Las Rozas on 11/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that UD Socuellamos has a 32% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 77% and over 2.5 score probability is 23%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between UD Socuellamos vs Las Rozas is 1.17. Half time porbability for UD Socuellamos is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 46, and Half Time probability for Las Rozas is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between UD Socuellamos vs Las Rozas is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 74 and YES-BTTS 26. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


CD Irapuato vs Canoneros Marina

11/4/2021 2:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Yangju Citizen vs Hwaseong FC

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Alverca vs Uniao Torreense

11/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Cuarte Industrial vs Belchite 97

11/4/2021 12:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Pedras Rubras vs SC Vila Real

11/4/2021 13:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Socuellamos vs Las Rozas

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Juventus U23 vs Pontedera

11/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

UD Collerense vs CD Andratx

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Sporting Gijon B vs Pontevedra

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Itupiranga-PA vs Tapajos-PA

11/4/2021 22:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions