UD Collerense vs CD Andratx

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

UD Collerense vs CD Andratx Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 13:00

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

UD Collerense

UD Collerense

Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

 CD Andratx

CD Andratx

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 13:00

36%

UD Collerense Wins

25%

Draw

39%

CD Andratx Wins

2

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

52%

Half Time Home Win

30%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for UD Collerense vs CD Andratx

Time: 13:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Spain Tercera Division Group 11 - Baleares

For the game between UD Collerense vs CD Andratx on 11/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that UD Collerense has a 36% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 39% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between UD Collerense vs CD Andratx is 2.13. Half time porbability for UD Collerense is 52%, Half Time draw probability is 30, and Half Time probability for CD Andratx is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between UD Collerense vs CD Andratx is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


IF Fuglafjordur vs NSI Runavik

11/4/2021 1:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Tuggeranong United vs Belconnen United

11/4/2021 8:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

CD Ibiza vs Islas

11/4/2021 13:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Eastern District SA vs Wing Yee Property

11/4/2021 10:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Sara Sport vs US Koroki

11/4/2021 1:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CD La Granja vs UD Santa Marta

11/4/2021 12:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21

11/4/2021 9:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Kastrioti vs FK Kukesi

11/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Platense (HON) vs CD Real Sociedad

11/4/2021 2:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

EI San Martin vs Union Ceares

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions