Talavera CF vs Inter de Madrid

Spain Segunda B Grupo 5

Talavera CF vs Inter de Madrid Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 13:00

Spain Segunda B Grupo 5

Talavera CF

Talavera CF

Spain Segunda B Grupo 5

 Inter de Madrid

Inter de Madrid

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 13:00

33%

Talavera CF Wins

32%

Draw

35%

Inter de Madrid Wins

2

Full Time Tip

73%

Under 2,5 Goals

27%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

1.33

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Talavera CF vs Inter de Madrid

Time: 13:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Spain Segunda B Grupo 5

For the game between Talavera CF vs Inter de Madrid on 11/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Talavera CF has a 33% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 73% and over 2.5 score probability is 27%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Talavera CF vs Inter de Madrid is 1.33. Half time porbability for Talavera CF is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Inter de Madrid is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Talavera CF vs Inter de Madrid is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Montedio Yamagata vs Albirex Niigata

11/4/2021 8:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SC Praiense vs Belenenses B

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Minsk vs BATE Borisov

11/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Stade Brestois vs Nimes Olympique

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

CS Emelec vs LDU Quito

11/4/2021 4:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sunshine Coast vs Gold Coast Utd

11/4/2021 9:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Alma Fano vs Modena FC

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Cruz Azul vs Guadalajara Chivas

11/4/2021 3:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Badajoz vs Real Madrid B

11/4/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Gomel vs Neman Grodno

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions