Tai Po FC vs Yuen Long

Hong Kong Second Division

Tai Po FC vs Yuen Long Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 10:30

Hong Kong Second Division

Tai Po FC

Tai Po FC

Hong Kong Second Division

 Yuen Long

Yuen Long

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 10:30

22%

Tai Po FC Wins

40%

Draw

38%

Yuen Long Wins

X

Full Time Tip

28%

Under 2,5 Goals

72%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

36%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

62%

Handicap Probability

Home +1

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.61

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Tai Po FC vs Yuen Long

Time: 10:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Hong Kong Second Division

For the game between Tai Po FC vs Yuen Long on 11/4/2021 at 10:30 we calculated that Tai Po FC has a 22% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 38% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 28% and over 2.5 score probability is 72%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Tai Po FC vs Yuen Long is 3.61. Half time porbability for Tai Po FC is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Yuen Long is 36. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Tai Po FC vs Yuen Long is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 62%% and our handicaptip is: Home +1. GOOD LUCK !


Sunshine Coast vs Gold Coast Utd

11/4/2021 9:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Honda Lock SC vs Honda FC

11/4/2021 7:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sol de America vs Nacional Asuncion

11/4/2021 1:15
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Lorca Deportiva vs CD Marino

11/4/2021 13:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Lorca Deportiva vs CD Marino

11/4/2021 12:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

SU 1o Dezembro vs SU Sintrense

11/4/2021 18:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Inter d Escaldes vs UE Engordany

11/4/2021 17:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Real Esteli vs Juventus Managua

11/4/2021 4:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Catania vs Potenza SC

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Blacktown City vs Mt Druitt Rangers

11/4/2021 8:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions