Sydney United vs Wollongong FC

Australia NPL NSW 1

Sydney United vs Wollongong FC Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 8:00

Australia NPL NSW 1

Sydney United

Sydney United

Australia NPL NSW 1

 Wollongong FC

Wollongong FC

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 8:00

62%

Sydney United Wins

18%

Draw

20%

Wollongong FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

56%

Half Time Home Win

24%

Half Time Draw

20%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

73%

Both Team To Score - Yes

27%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

51%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.21

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sydney United vs Wollongong FC

Time: 8:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Australia NPL NSW 1

For the game between Sydney United vs Wollongong FC on 11/4/2021 at 8:00 we calculated that Sydney United has a 62% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sydney United vs Wollongong FC is 3.21. Half time porbability for Sydney United is 56%, Half Time draw probability is 24, and Half Time probability for Wollongong FC is 20. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sydney United vs Wollongong FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 27 and YES-BTTS 73. Handicap Prediction for this game is 51%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Zoo Kericho vs Mathare United

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Calcio Como vs US Grosseto

11/4/2021 16:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Hellas Verona vs Lazio

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Sturm Graz vs WSG Wattens

11/4/2021 15:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Paragominas FC-PA vs Gaviao Kyikateje-PA

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Slavia Praha B vs Povltavska FA

11/4/2021 11:15
1 - 0

1

View Tip

UD Collerense vs CD Andratx

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Inter Milano vs Cagliari Calcio

11/4/2021 13:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

GD Fontinhas vs Oriental Dragon

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Brisbane Strikers vs Logan Lightning

11/4/2021 11:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions