Suzuka Unlimited vs FC Osaka

Japan Football League

Suzuka Unlimited vs FC Osaka Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 7:00

Japan Football League

Suzuka Unlimited

Suzuka Unlimited

Japan Football League

 FC Osaka

FC Osaka

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 7:00

36%

Suzuka Unlimited Wins

32%

Draw

31%

FC Osaka Wins

1

Full Time Tip

7%

Under 2,5 Goals

93%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

49%

Half Time Home Win

39%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

96%

Both Team To Score - Yes

4%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

4.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Suzuka Unlimited vs FC Osaka

Time: 7:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Japan Football League

For the game between Suzuka Unlimited vs FC Osaka on 11/4/2021 at 7:00 we calculated that Suzuka Unlimited has a 36% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 7% and over 2.5 score probability is 93%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Suzuka Unlimited vs FC Osaka is 4.67. Half time porbability for Suzuka Unlimited is 49%, Half Time draw probability is 39, and Half Time probability for FC Osaka is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Suzuka Unlimited vs FC Osaka is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 4 and YES-BTTS 96. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


SC Praiense vs Belenenses B

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Iwaki FC vs Reinmeer Aomori FC

11/4/2021 7:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

UE Santa Coloma vs Penya Encarnada

11/4/2021 17:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Turris Neapolis vs Ternana Calcio

11/4/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

KI Klaksvik vs EB-Streymur

11/4/2021 1:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

CE Esporles vs Ibiza Sant Rafel

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Brisbane Strikers vs Logan Lightning

11/4/2021 11:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Fermana Calcio vs FeralpiSalo

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Olbia Calcio vs Giana Erminio

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Petrzalka vs Partizan Bardejov

11/4/2021 11:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions