Sunshine Coast vs Gold Coast Utd

Australia Npl Queensland

Sunshine Coast vs Gold Coast Utd Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 9:00

Australia Npl Queensland

Sunshine Coast

Sunshine Coast

Australia Npl Queensland

 Gold Coast Utd

Gold Coast Utd

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 9:00

42%

Sunshine Coast Wins

27%

Draw

31%

Gold Coast Utd Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

43%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

13%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

48%

Both Team To Score - Yes

52%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

26%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.48

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sunshine Coast vs Gold Coast Utd

Time: 9:00 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Australia Npl Queensland

For the game between Sunshine Coast vs Gold Coast Utd on 11/4/2021 at 9:00 we calculated that Sunshine Coast has a 42% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 31% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sunshine Coast vs Gold Coast Utd is 2.48. Half time porbability for Sunshine Coast is 43%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Gold Coast Utd is 13. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sunshine Coast vs Gold Coast Utd is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 52 and YES-BTTS 48. Handicap Prediction for this game is 26%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


CD Binissalem vs RCD Mallorca B

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

CD Ibiza vs Islas

11/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Mount Gravatt vs Western Spirit

11/4/2021 10:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Municipal Liberia vs AD Carmelita

11/4/2021 23:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Wellington Phoenix vs Western United

11/4/2021 12:05
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Santa Catalina vs SD Formentera

11/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CE Esporles vs Ibiza Sant Rafel

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Real Madriz vs Managua FC

11/4/2021 4:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Caxias-RS vs Gremio

11/4/2021 2:00
3 - 2

1

View Tip

ASVP vs Savanne

11/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions