Sturm Graz vs WSG Wattens

Austria Bundesliga

Sturm Graz vs WSG Wattens Football Predictions and Statistics

11/4/2021 15:30

Austria Bundesliga

Sturm Graz

Sturm Graz

Austria Bundesliga

 WSG Wattens

WSG Wattens

Date : 11/4/2021 Time : 15:30

48%

Sturm Graz Wins

27%

Draw

25%

WSG Wattens Wins

1

Full Time Tip

23%

Under 2,5 Goals

77%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

33%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

77%

Both Team To Score - Yes

23%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sturm Graz vs WSG Wattens

Time: 15:30 Date: 11/4/2021

League: Austria Bundesliga

For the game between Sturm Graz vs WSG Wattens on 11/4/2021 at 15:30 we calculated that Sturm Graz has a 48% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 23% and over 2.5 score probability is 77%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sturm Graz vs WSG Wattens is 3.83. Half time porbability for Sturm Graz is 33%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for WSG Wattens is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sturm Graz vs WSG Wattens is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 23 and YES-BTTS 77. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Kastrioti vs FK Kukesi

11/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CE Esporles vs Ibiza Sant Rafel

11/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Juve Stabia vs Catanzaro

11/4/2021 16:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Daejeon Citizen vs Gyeongnam

11/4/2021 12:30
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Pedras Rubras vs SC Vila Real

11/4/2021 13:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Cherno More Varna vs Levski Sofia

11/4/2021 19:45
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Hellas Verona vs Lazio

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

An Giang vs Binh Phuoc

11/4/2021 11:30
0 - 1

2

View Tip

OGC Nice vs Stade Reims

11/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Rangers FC vs Hibernian FC

11/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions